Is Argan Oil good for hair?
Argan oil is plant based and is often known as the liquid gold of oils. It’s derived from the kernel of the argan tree which is native to North Africa, including Morocco and Algeria. Initially used in cooking, it has only recently become popular for use in hair and skin products.
Argan oil contains high quantities of fatty acids and vitamin E with antioxidants to help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair. It’s known to promote softness, shine and strength to the hair which is why we use it in our Lemon Sorbet Conditioner Bar.
Here are some of the benefits:
* It won’t make hair feel greasy
* Deeply nourishes hair and locks in moisture
* Gives more shine to the hair
* Lessens frizz and fly away hair
* It’s thin and lightweight but luxurious