How to use a solid conditioner bar
Well done for moving away from single use plastic. Using a solid conditioner bar is so easy to do.
Follow these simple steps:
- Wet your hair thoroughly and the bar.
- Vigorously rub the bar around the parts of your hair that needs conditioning.
- You will need to incorporate a small amount of water as you go to get good coverage through the hair. If your hair is thick then it may be easier to do it in sections.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes then rinse out.
Are conditioner bars good for hair?
Our bars will deliver the same results as any good quality bottled conditioner.
Conditioner bar ingredients
We're super proud of our ingredients list.
- Cetyl alcohol
- Stearyl alcohol
- Behentrimonium methosulfate
- Coconut oil
- Cocoa butter
- Argan oil
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Natural vanilla fragrance (100% natural cosmetic grade essential oil)
- Benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid (eco-cert approved preservative)
- Lemon myrtle essential oil
How to store a solid conditioner bar
We recommend storing your bars in a wall mounted Block Dock which is especially designed for maximum air flow meaning your bar dries in record time, away from the splash zones in your shower. If you don't have a Block Dock then let your bar dry before storing it away until the next use.
How long does a solid conditioner bar last?
Because conditioner bars don't produce a lather they seem to last for ages and are roughly equivalent to four plastic bottles of conditioner.
Check out our solid conditioner bars