Turkish Delight Shampoo Bar - Normal to Dry Hair
Rose Geranium & Ylang Ylang essential oilsOur deluxe Turkish Delight soap free shampoo is fragranced with the sweet aroma of rose geranium and ylang ylang essential oils. Coloured with cleansing clay and enriched with coconut oil, panthenol and wheat protein. Our bars are a 2-in-1 formulation so those with short hair may not need a conditioner. Good for 50 washes.
We suggest storing your bars in a wall mounted Block Dock to prolong their use. Block Docks allow optimum airflow around the bars which makes them dry in record time, and better still, they are a NZ made product.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet your hair thoroughly and the bar.
- Rub the bar in a circular motion on the top of your head so you build up a decent lather. Incorporate a bit of water to get the desired amount of bubbles.
- Put the bar down, continue to wash your hair as normal and rinse out.
- Repeat if your hair needs a second wash.
OUR SHAMPOO IS:
- Made from naturally derived ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Hand-pressed and super hard
- Free of silicones and parabens
- Light and doesn't weigh the hair down
- Plastic-free so better for the planet
Love the Turkish Delight Sampoo Bar. I received a free sample of this bar at an expo, tried it and loved it. It is definately a favorite now
Was given gift of this heavenly smelling hair soap and I love it! Highly recommend and I can’t wait to buy the conditioner. Only using the shampoo currently- gorgeous lathering and rinses well. My hair is glossy, smooth and feels soft when dried- easy to comb when wet (no tugs). I am going to buy the conditioner next due to the other reviews. Once all our other shampoos are finished this will be our families new go to shampoo (currently I’m keeping it for myself 😊).
Love this shampoo. Smells incredible and always cleans and nourishes my hair! I use it with a little conditioner to keep the ends soft.
It is very soft on the hair, I have been using for 6/12 now and have noticed I have far less breakage and fallout when shampooing
The shampoo feels and smells delicious! It is the best natural shampoo in the market in my opinion.
In combination with the Lemon Sorbet conditioner it's a dream combo, that leaves my hair so beautiful and soft 🙂
Easy to use and lasts ages too!